The types of the crushing equipment that is used in the modern industry are various and the classifying methods vary as well. The crushing machines can be divided according to their working principle and structural features into jaw crusher, cone crusher, roller crusher and impact crusher.
Faced with the changing situation in the current market and the competition situation of economic globalization, mechanical industry began gradually to reform so as to adapt to the market diversification. As an important part of the mechanical industry, it is imperative for mineral processing equipment, to realize this reform under such circumstances. In recent years, the development characteristics of the ore beneficiation machines are as follows:
1. The advanced equipment of the internationally famous brand is constantly optimized and developed, and the direction is to introduce new design ideas and modern science and technology and becoming larger and larger.
2. Grinding theory and experimental technology are developed, and catastrophe theory, fractal theory and discrete teaching method are introduced to the theoretical study of grinding. Ball mill process theory research and breaking functional indices research often report continues. The crushing test technology tends to use small lab tests and a computer simulation to replace half industrial test.
3. The principle of the crushed material layer has produced great influences on the research and development of crushing engineering equipment.
4. Because the key to realizing “more crushing and less grinding” lies in reducing the granularity of the finished product, in the scientific research and development of this business scope, the proportion of the crushing equipment such jaw crusher is more than the grinding machines, among which the research and development of fine and super fine impact crusher represents a significant proportion.
5. In order to make the principle of “more crushing and less grinding” to come true, more and more international advanced crushing technology is introduced to our country and many mining machinery manufacturing companies are introducing more and more large-sized machines.
The preparatory work for ore beneficiation includes crushing and screening, ore grinding and classification, and some ore dressing plants also include pre-concentration and ore washing process. The main purpose of this preparatory work is to realize the monomer separation of useful minerals and gangue minerals and the monomer separation of all kinds of useful minerals and provide proper dressing granularity for the ore beneficiation work.
shaker feeder: http://www.jaw-breakers.com/W249.htmlViac článkov tohto autora. >